Are you running an existing business and looking to achieve sustainable growth?
One of the things that holds too many business owners back is not being able to reliably generate and grow revenue.
Growth can be daunting and expensive, the things you need to invest in to grow your business don't always come cheap. You may need to hire more staff, invest in new tech, new premises or a new marketing campaign. If you can’t guarantee you’ll hit your sales targets, you can't guarantee that you'll be able to continue to grow.
At the Business Growth Summit you're going to hear two core strategies from The Entourage's education program that you can implement right away to get results:
Develop sales strategies and systems that ensure you predictably increase month on month revenue.
Build and lead a high-performance team who care about driving results, so that you can free up your time to focus on higher impact work.
Set yourself up for success and set your business up to scale, by taking a day out of the “grind” to learn sales and leadership strategies that really work.
There are a thousand things you could be doing right now for your business, however at this summit we’ll help you hone in on the two core things you actually should be doing to accelerate your business’s growth.
We’ve developed two implementable, high-impact sessions below to increase your revenue input, and increase your performance output.
Sales Strategies that Drive Revenue and Profit
1) The key steps to increasing conversion rates in a ‘non-salesy’ manner
2) Learn strategies that will have more people buying sooner with little or no follow up
3) The must-knows to creating referrals that will shorten your sales process and create a steady flow of qualified customers
4) Learn the most powerful and compelling way to present your product or service and build your very own personalised and replicable sales model
5) The one key principle that creates a buying mindset in your consumer and prevents objections
Building and Leading a High-Performance Team
1) Become an impactful leader by uniting your team around a common vision, while managing people to deliver outcomes
2) Build performance expectations that ensure each and every person is contributing to the success of the business
3) Recruit people who genuinely care about driving your company’s vision forward
4) How the greatest leaders of all time reached heightened levels of success by touching the hearts and minds of the people around them (and how you can too)
5) Embed structures into your business that allow you to dilute yourself from the daily grind while maintaining performance
Entrepreneur, Investor, Author, BRW Young Rich List Member, Founder & CEO of The Entourage.
Jack is the best-selling author of internationally acclaimed startup guide ‘UnProfessional’ and a spokesperson for entrepreneurship in Australia. Before launching The Entourage in 2010, Jack created several successful businesses including MBE Education, which made its way onto the SmartCompany Fast 50 List within its first two years and assisted clients in raising over $100 million in capital.
Co-founder of the National Sales Academy, Speaker and Head of Training & Development at The Entourage.
Petar is known as Australia's leading Sales Training Expert and for nearly 20 years, has specialised in creating and implementing successful sales processes for businesses, generating over $1 billion in sales and revenue for him and his clients. Petar is masterful at making the complex seem simple and the difficult seem attainable with his innate ability to make his sales methodology applicable to all industries.
The Entourage is Australia's largest and most effective education institution for entrepreneurs and innovators.
With a community of over 300,000 entrepreneurs and innovators, we have helped thousands of Australian and NZ business owners successfully grow and build significant value in their businesses. Our Alumni pepper the BRW Fast Starter and Deloitte Technology Fast 50 lists.
We deliver tailored, intensive business programs to accelerate business growth.